Friday, February 27, 2015

Why Not?

LostBumblebee ©2015 DREAM Adult Colouring Pages :: PRINTABLE : Donate to Download :: Personal Use Only
This one I did with Pencil Crayons, it is the word Heart.
Why is it that when we get older the colouring books go away and we replace them with things like bank statements, hydro bills, emails, movies, computers, iPads, etc.

I love to colour, probably one of the main reasons I have a creative lifestyle. I take time to colour things in, I colour code my calendar, I colour in the squares for birthdays. I have all of the markers, crayons, pencil crayons, paints, and pastels you could ever imagine. I love when my nieces come over because if I can convince them, we get to colour! YAY! Although sometimes they would rather watch a movie, and that always boggles my mind. We can do both! I try to convince them... what ends up happening is I end up colouring while they watch a movie...

We've all gone the way of high-tech, I get it, Me too, sometimes it is easier just to pull something together in illustrator rather than actually sit down and write it out.

But sometimes we need to take a minute and colour, it frees our minds and our hearts.

I've been creating words lately and colouring them in, so I thought I'd share a few with you.
These ones are Hope and Gratitude. It's just a scribbled word, but when you colour in each section it becomes a kaleidoscope of colour, almost stained glass... it's a wonderful activity to do while you meditate and pray...

It's definitely different than my usual printable, these ones are DIY, you get to be creative, you get to make them beautiful...

Print them off on your printer at home, Colour them in and see how it feels... I hope you enjoy!
Share the love,
M.

>> More GROWN UP Colouring pages here :) <<

>> EVEN MORE GROWN UP Colouring Pages << 

LostBumblebee ©2015 DREAM Adult Colouring Pages :: PRINTABLE : Donate to Download :: Personal Use Only
8.5x11
LostBumblebee ©2015 DREAM Adult Colouring Pages :: PRINTABLE : Donate to Download :: Personal Use Only
8.5x11


LostBumblebee ©2015 DREAM Adult Colouring Pages :: PRINTABLE : Donate to Download :: Personal Use Only
My hope all coloured in :) I used makers for this one
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN Colouring Pages :: Donate to download :: Personal Use Only.
8.5x11
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN Colouring Pages :: Donate to download :: Personal Use Only.
8.5x11


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...