Friday, August 29, 2014

Ich Liebe Dich.

Just share the love,
M.

If you leave your language in the comments I will try to keep adding to this series!
<3 Because seriously we all need love... and we need to tell people we love them!


LostBumblebee ©2014 Ich Liebe Dich Free Printable Personal Use Only.
German - 4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 Ich Liebe Dich Free Printable Personal Use Only.
German - 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Ich Liebe Dich Free Printable Personal Use Only.
German - 8x10
LostBumblebee ©2014 Jag Alskar Dig- I love you- Free Printable- Personal Use Only :)
Swedish 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 Jag Alskar Dig- I love you- Free Printable- Personal Use Only :)
Swedish 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Jag Alskar Dig- I love you- Free Printable- Personal Use Only :)
Swedish 8x10
LostBumblebee ©2014 Eg Elska thig I love you - Free Printable Personal Use Only
Icelandic - 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 Eg Elska thig I love you - Free Printable Personal Use Only
Icelandic - 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Eg Elska thig I love you - Free Printable Personal Use Only
Icelandic - 8x10

LostBumblebee ©2014 Ik you van jou - I love you - Free Printable Personal Use Only
Dutch 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 Ik you van jou - I love you - Free Printable Personal Use Only
Dutch 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Ik you van jou - I love you - Free Printable Personal Use Only
Dutch 8x10
LostBumblebee ©2014 Eu Te Amo I love You Free Printable Personal use only!
Portuguese 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 Eu Te Amo I love You Free Printable Personal use only!
Portuguese 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Eu Te Amo I love You Free Printable Personal use only!
Portuguese 8x10

LostBumblebee ©2014 mo Contant Toi- I love You Free Printable Personal use only!
Mauritian Creole 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 mo Contant Toi- I love You Free Printable Personal use only!
Mauritian Creole 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 mo Contant Toi- I love You Free Printable Personal use only!
Mauritian Creole 8x10
LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you- different languages-  Free Printables Personal Use Only!
Portuguese 2 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you- different languages-  Free Printables Personal Use Only!
Portuguese 2 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you- different languages-  Free Printables Personal Use Only!
Portuguese 2 8x10

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you- different languages-  Free Printables Personal Use Only!
Mauritian Creole 2 4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you- different languages-  Free Printables Personal Use Only!
Mauritian Creole 2 5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you- different languages-  Free Printables Personal Use Only!
Mauritian Creole 2 8x10
LostBumblebee ©2014 Jeg Elsker Dig- Danish I love you- Free Printable - Personal Use Only
4x6- Danish

LostBumblebee ©2014 Jeg Elsker Dig- Danish I love you- Free Printable - Personal Use Only
5x7- Danish

LostBumblebee ©2014 Jeg Elsker Dig- Danish I love you- Free Printable - Personal Use Only
8x10- Danish
LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you Gaelic Is Brea liom tu- free printable - Personal use only
4x6

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you Gaelic Is Brea liom tu- free printable - Personal use only
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 I love you Gaelic Is Brea liom tu- free printable - Personal use only
8x10

15 comments:

  1. What a great idea!
    In Icelandic: "Eg elska thig" (really it's more like "Eg elska pig" with a special p-type character, but I prefer the Americanized version).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I've added it using the americanized version :) I hope you like it!
      M.

      Delete
  2. Good Idea!!

    In Portuguese is: "Eu Te Amo"

    And a good one is in Mauritian Creole (language spoken in Mauritius): "Mo Contant Toi"

    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you!! I've added them both!
      M.

      Delete
    2. Lovely!
      But, I saw something different to others. It's on the first letters capitalized in both like:

      "Eu Te Amo".... "Eu te amo" / "Mo Contant Toi".... "Mo contant toi".

      In these cases, in the second option, the frases would be the same as others. It's only about aesthetic things!

      I sent these frases with uppercase letters and I didn't pay attention on these details.

      What do you think?

      Thanks for the additions.
      Kisses from Brazil!

      Delete
    3. I was thinking the same thing :) But I wasn't sure being it isn't my language...
      I can definitely change them to lower case - I like the look of it in lower case :) I'll put both up !
      M.

      Delete
    4. Yeah!!
      They're incredible!
      I imagined that you might have thought this. Sorry again!
      You do amazing things!!!
      Kisses...

      Delete
  3. Jeg elsker dig! Danish. :)))

    Loving this so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harmony!
      I've posted those for you :)
      Thanks for taking the time to share the love in Danish!
      <3.
      M.

      Delete
  4. new to your blog...thanks for sharing your talent. would you be able to do one in gaelic/irish
    Is breá liom tú

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! I've posted that for you- Let me know if I got it right :)
      <3
      M.

      Delete
  5. Can you do one in Spanish and one in French?

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2017 Melissa Dawn Baker-Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM

STUFF YOU'LL FIND IN MY STUDIO :)