Monday, March 2, 2015

Blame it all on my Roots.

You know how sometimes, just sometimes,  you feel totally out of place in life? Well, whenever I do something less than stellar, I like to blame it all on my roots... 

So this one is for all of us, who grew up the down home way, simple-  One fork on the dinner table kind of people. Yup, that's me and that's ok. We are good people. Hardworking people. Salt of the earth people. Kind people. Helpful people. Heart people. 

Don't know which fork to use at a fancy dinner because there are 3 (!) of them on the table... just start humming... "blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots, and ruined your black tie affair..."

Enjoy this and share it with someone you know would love it!
Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: DONATE TO DOWNLOAD :: PRINTABLE :: Personal Use Only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: DONATE TO DOWNLOAD :: PRINTABLE :: Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: DONATE TO DOWNLOAD :: PRINTABLE :: Personal Use Only.
8x10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...