Monday, May 9, 2016

It's one of those days!

It's one of those days where all I can do is just whisper a prayer, Lord, fill my cup... I'm a little homesick, I'm a little bored, I'm sure if I stopped and thought about it there would be a million things I could do... I've taken a class, I've painted a little, I've chatted with my mom, and friends... but I just can't seem to get with it today.

I need to go to the grocery store, funny thing is, at home going to the grocery store is easy, here it is an ordeal that can take me sometimes 2 hours to get 4 items... it's a hoot on days when I can handle it, on days like today it is completely overwhelming and draining.

So if you are anything like me today, than this one is for you... Fill my cup Lord... I can't do it alone, I don't want to do it alone... I need you. Period.

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee 2016 MDBN Fill My Cup Lord, Printable, Home Decor, Uplifting, Coffee : PERSONAL USE ONLY! www.lostbumblebee.net
8x10
LostBumblebee 2016 MDBN
Personal Use Only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...