Monday, November 9, 2015

We Wish You...

Oh Tra- la- la... we arrived home last week from our five week journey to Uganda- I thought I'd be excited about fall, and then it hit me, it is November! Here in Canada our Thanksgiving is in October, so November is fair game for all things Christmas, sort of -with one exception...

We celebrate Remembrance Day on November 11- and I take that very seriously. Freedom isn't free and we need to respect and celebrate those who fought for Freedom, and those who fight for our freedom even now.

Somehow this year, I am having a hard time waiting... I want to decorate now, I mean yesterday... and I almost did... I'm not sure I will make it through today without putting my tree up. We are most likely going to be away over the holidays and I want to spend as much time lollygagging in the Christmas spirit and the miracle of this magical time of year. It doesn't last long enough for me... Christmas is so special. I cannot wait for the first snow fall that cleanses the world in a blanket of white... it's such a beautiful reminder of forgiveness.

If I put my tree up early will I still be honouring our Veterans, Yes! Do I still I respect them, Yes! I live the life I live because of the sacrifices of many... we are so blessed here in Canada and elsewhere in the world... so please do remember our veterans, and if you put your Christmas music on early, or put your Christmas tree up... be kind to yourself, and your neighbours... and me, and remember that just because Christmas decorations are up, Christmas music is playing... The honour and respect I have for those who fought for my freedom, does not diminish in the glimmer of the miracle of Christmas~ it is actually brought front and centre into a greater light of what real sacrifice actually means... so Happy Remembrance Day & Merry Christmas!


Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : MERRY CHRISTMAS : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 5x7 MERRY CHRISTMAS
personal use only
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : MERRY CHRISTMAS : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 8x10 MERRY CHRISTMAS
PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : MERRY CHRISTMAS : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 5x7 MERRY CHRISTMAS
PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : MERRY CHRISTMAS : FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 5x7 MERRY CHRISTMAS
PERSONAL USE ONLY



2 comments:

  1. I love this! It warmed my heart while reading it. Thank you for your words!

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...