Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Purpose + Grown Up Colouring!

So it is official, as you know we are going! I had the opportunity to share my heart with our Church Family- I was so humbled by the support we received. People came up to me after my talk and just wanted to hug me, say thank you, tell us that they will be supporting us, either in prayer, encouragement and some financially. We are so honoured.

If you'd like to see my personal story, hear my voice, hear my heart, you can click here:
 >> MARCH 01 2015 << 


On another note, I wanted to add more GROWN UP COLOURING pages to the blog. I have been using these and loving them. What a great way to spend some quiet time meditating on the good things;
Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and good, think on those things! (Philippians 4:8)

I hope you take the time to watch my video and also to download these sheets and spend some quality creative time with yourself :)

Share the love,
M.

>>FOR MORE GROWN-UP COLOURING SHEETS CLICK HERE :) <<

>> EVEN MORE GROWN UP COLOURING SHEETS HERE <<
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: FREE DONATE TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE : PERSONAL USE ONLY
8.5x11
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: FREE DONATE TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE : PERSONAL USE ONLY
8.5x11
8.5x11
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: FREE DONATE TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE : PERSONAL USE ONLY
8.5x11 (this one is more complicated, it will take
some sharp, sharp pencil crayons  but it will
be beautiful:) ENJOY!
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: Grown Up colouring / Coloring Sheets :FREE DONATE TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE : PERSONAL USE ONLY
8.5x11

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...