Monday, February 23, 2015

It's ParTEA Time!

It's Partea Time!
See what I did there. I know, I'm so sneaky!

This little print was suppose to go up on my Etsy shop, but I just loved it so much I wanted to share! I will be putting larger sizes up on Etsy for download... but for you guys- I love how much you are supporting us and sharing in our journey, I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you, so here you go!

Now it's Partea TIME...
I am officially getting off my computer and going to make supper... I'm just about cross eyed- it's been long day of work! Happy Monday!

Share the love,
M.

PS. I know, I know, sometimes we parté and sometimes we party, but tonight it's parTEA time :)

LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN ParTEA Time Printable :: DONATE TO DOWNLOAD :: Personal Use Only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN ParTEA Time Printable :: DONATE TO DOWNLOAD :: Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN ParTEA Time Printable :: DONATE TO DOWNLOAD :: Personal Use Only.
8x10


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...