Friday, October 26, 2012

Jumbled Creativity.


Yesterday my creativity got jumbled up with some awesomeness and a little bit of boring.

First, its all about the awesomeness. I upgraded my phone to the iPhone4s. I know most people are making the jump to the 5. But Telus offered it to us free, so seriously, could I, should I say no?
Bonus: I can actually see my maps!- score!

The updating and resigning and negotiating our new (cheaper, did I just say that?!) contract took lots of time- hence the boring. The waiting around, the waiting, the waiting, oh the waiting. The bonus of all of that waiting was that I was hanging out with my Hubby and his Brother. Two of my favourite men on the planet. There is something to be said about friendship that have grown over years and years of knowing someone.

Second, WE WENT TO SEE AIRSUPPLY! SERIOUSLY! UBER-AWESOME. These guys are amazingly talented songwriters and basically just lovers of love. And I love love. We have a heart connection :)

So today, I'm hoping to get the magic mojo flowing and finish up some very important logos. I am so excited about this project!

Although I just peaked into my office/studio and thought- I need an update. This might just be what I need to get the mojo flowing... a little spruce up. Here are some inspiring office/studio spaces.

hang in there, while I pop in my new SIGNED AirSupply Cd- sigh <3





So many great ideas, get on it girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...