Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Missing You.

Wow, I miss this place, I miss our coffee and chats, how did it get so far away? I've been rereading some of my previous blog posts, because I am compiling work to get a few greeting cards ready to sell. As I'm going through all of my posts, and seeing comments and interactions, it hit me like a ton of bricks just how much I miss this tiny safe space we created together online.

All I can say is I'm sorry I stepped away for awhile, I'm sorry I haven't been creating, I'm sorry I forgot how special our space was... I can't say I'll be back every day, but I can say I will make a big effort to be back, more often. Because honestly, I miss you.

It's so weird, I don't know how you can miss people, you've never met, but I miss you.

So this is me cheering you with a BIG cup of coffee, putting my big girl pants on, and getting my stuff in order... I will prioritize us again, YOU and ME... we will make beautiful things together. We will create a safe space to vent, be creative, get encouraged, sit with our heartbrokeness, and a place for hearts to mend again... we will be us, and just us, is ok.

Share the love, encouragement, your stories, and your coffee with me...

M.
LostBumblebee ©2019 MDBN Free Printable Personal Use Only, Life Happens, Coffee and Friends Help
LostBumblebee ©2019 MDBN Free Printable Personal Use Only
Life Happens, Coffee and Friends Help!

LostBumblebee ©2019 MDBN Free Printable Personal Use Only, Life Happens, Coffee and Friends Help Black and White Coffee Print, Printable, Prints, Free
LostBumblebee ©2019 MDBN Free Printable Personal Use Only
Life Happens, Coffee and Friends Help!

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand. My own blog has been sadly neglected for a while now, and I feel similar things. Here's to both of us renewing our passion for these places, and I wish you all the best in your efforts! :)

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...