Friday, May 24, 2019

Slacker. Am I really?

I really do feel like a slacker, but I am not necessarily slacking. I just feel like everyone else has it all on the ball and I'm just trudging along on my own little path to nowhere.

I'm turning 41 in 1 week and 1 day. I'm excited for my birthday. 41 doesn't seem daunting, or uninvited, it's just arriving, and I'm good with that. I've been, as I seem to always be, re-evaluating what is important and what has value in my life.

I think I am a collector of stuff (physical stuff, I mean I have a lot. AND for those of you Mari Kondoing your stuff- understand that I like what I have, it brings me joy, except my hair, I want it gone, because it drives me nuts- but I digress)... rather than a collector of goals. I need some new goals, I feel very much like I NEED to be doing something but I have no idea what that ought to be.

Yes I have a job at a gift shop, and yes I still do my graphics, and yes I am part owner of a vending machine company... so I have a lot on the go, but I guess nothing is bringing me great joy... accept the idea of going back to Uganda in 2020. That has me excited... but I also know, until I buy my ticket I will not get too serious about it.  So until those tickets are bought, and it is set in stone... I feel like I'm floating around doing everyone else's work but my own. Helping other's achieve their goals, when in reality I need some of my own. AND I hope that the people I have been helping to achieve their goals will get on board with me to help me achieve mine.

What are your goals? Do you constantly re-evaluate and edit? I can't be the only one who feels like they are slacking in their own life, on their own personal goals, can I? How do you stay focused? How do you make sure your goals are so glittery that you just can't help but focus on them?

Share the love,
M.


On another note, here is a print from Nash and I :) you can find all of our Pup friendly prints at our HavaNash + Co Etsy Shop. 

2019 © LOSTBUMBLEBEE  |  MDBN  | HAVANASH + CO |  Printable Personal Use only
2019 © LOSTBUMBLEBEE MDBN HAVANASH + CO Printable
Personal Use only. Find more Pup Prints at HavaNash + Co 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...