Monday, August 1, 2016

Sharing :)

As you know, our little group here on LostBumblebee Blog has a sponsored child in Uganda, named Edrisa. He is adorable, and has the cutest grumpy face! As you also know, here on the blog, there is a place for you to donate to download, and I totally appreciate when you do! We have sponsored Edrisa just just about a year now with your donations, as well as the art I sell in my Etsy Shop :)

I wanted to share with you guys some new stuff up in my shop, I'm on a little bit of a cultural kick, it amazes me the beauty in traditional cultural dress from around the world. So I've started a little collection called Tiny Human Peoples -my mom says the 'peoples' is redundant, because humans are people, and yup I get it... but it's more along the lines of Tiny Human People groups, peoples of the world, people groups- she's probably right... but I digress ;)  

Here they are!! I've got Columbian, Scottish, Korean, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, and Inuit, and I am continually adding to the group. (so far I am celebrating the female Cultural Dress of a few different cultures, as I continue to grow them, I'm hoping to add the male dress from each group as well :)

So please, take a look, share them, buy them for friends and family- get them personalized, and share, share, share... 

A dollar a download helps us keep Edrisa fed, but there are about 43 other children at the Baby home that we would also love to help. AND (it's not official yet- but I am starting to plan another campaign to go back to Uganda and spend some time working at the baby home and helping Fay with any graphic work, and work-work, she needs.... )

Thanks again for all of your love and support!
Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Etsy Prints for Sale : www.lostbumblebee.com
www.lostbumblebee.etsy.com

LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Etsy Prints for Sale : www.lostbumblebee.com
www.lostbumblebee.etsy.com

LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Etsy Prints for Sale : www.lostbumblebee.com
www.lostbumblebee.etsy.com

LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Etsy Prints for Sale : www.lostbumblebee.com
www.lostbumblebee.etsy.com

LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Etsy Prints for Sale : www.lostbumblebee.com
www.lostbumblebee.etsy.com

LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Etsy Prints for Sale : www.lostbumblebee.com
www.lostbumblebee.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...