Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Only One...

The only one for me is you, and you for me, so happy together! 

I've finally figured out how to make me a delicious cup of coffee over here in Vietnam, and this is an homage to the fact that I *might* have a love affair with coffee. 

I do love the ritual of making a cup of coffee, I love the smell of it, I love holding the warm mug, I love that first sip... everything about coffee means that my day is starting, that it will be a good day. I take my coffee with a side of reflection, quietness and peace... it's the quiet moments before the day begins. 

I think I appreciate my coffee so much because of the moments it represents. It's a conversation over a cup of coffee with friends, it's part of most of the memories I have with my friends.

It's what I'm holding when I hear "I've got something to tell you, I'm pregnant..." 
It's what I'm holding when the Hubby and I are reflecting on our life plans.
It's what I'm holding when I'm talking to my momma on the phone.
It's what I'm holding while pouring over my Bible.
It's what's brewing when my friends are on their way over... 
It's part of my every day life, and I love that part...

What is the thing that is part of your everyday life, the thing that you may not even notice- until it's gone...

Share the love,
M.





©LostBumblebee MDBN The only one for me is you, and you for me, Coffee, Reflection, PERSONAL USE ONLY www.lostbumblebee.net
8x10
©LostBumblebee MDBN
The Only One for Me is You
PERSONAL USE ONLY
www.lostbumblebee.net

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you describe coffee! I have a love affair with it too. That first sip in the morning... I have four children so my favourite phrase at that time of day is "Go and ask Daddy, I'm having my coffee" and the kids actually know it's the one time of day they have to leave me alone... Or... they sit on my lap! But cuddles and a warm cup of coffee is very good too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      that sounds so nice, coffee and cuddles... I could do that, and reading a fun book :)

      Delete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...