Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fear-Love

"My Fear is Silenced in Your Love"

Lately I've been listening to music while I work- generally I work in silence... but I found working in silence my mind wanders and I focus on stupid stuff... so I've started listening to uplifting music. It's changed my thought process... I hear the words and I find myself muttering them under my breath, as if they are an unconscious heart cry... these words: 'my fear is silenced in your love' - they came out unconsciously and then they became conscious... and I kept saying them over and over again... my fears are silenced in your love... silenced... quieted, drowned out... gone... peace...love...joy.

It's true... "perfect love casts out fear..." 1 John 4:18, and when I am fearful, anxious, worried, you know just being human in the world we live in... I quote that verse.

Some of you may not know these verses, you may not know Jesus or the Bible... and that's ok. This isn't to make you do what I do. This is how I get through life, these are the cries if my heart. If you are looking for something,  I want to encourage you... to find peace... to focus on the beautiful in life.

I quote this verse as a daily reminder to my mind "fix your thoughts on what is true, and honourable, and right, and pure, and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Phil 4:8

You don't need to be anything other than human to find the wisdom in focusing on the positive in life... So today I encourage you to whisper the thoughts of your heart, to focus on the beautiful, to know that there is someone out there who cares... and I'll pray for you that you find peace... joy, and love in your life.

Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : My Fear Is Silenced in Your Love : Donate to Download Printable : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : My Fear Is Silenced in Your Love : Donate to Download Printable : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : My Fear Is Silenced in Your Love : Donate to Download Printable : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...