Thursday, August 20, 2015

Live Gratitude.

In the big things,
in the small things,
live gratitude.

In the pain,
and in the joy,
live gratitude.

Through laughter,
and through tears,
live gratitude.

It truly is a choice-
It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.

Take a moment today- live gratitude.
Whisper it in the joy of simple things- the green grass, the blue skies- and hold onto it in midst the hard things, whispers of gratitude will change your life. I promise. I am living proof.


Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Live Gratitude : Donate to Download : Printable : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Live Gratitude : Donate to Download : Printable : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Live Gratitude : Donate to Download : Printable : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 8x10



3 comments:

  1. Love the feathers! Thanks for sharing on the party again this week, always happy to see you stopped by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent a lovely morning, a cup of coffee, being immersed in your blog. Wow. Just W.O.W. I've been moving forward anticipating your trip to Uganda and hearing all about it. But, I'm so glad I didn't jump ahead, because I would have miss this one--my Favorite printable so far. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh my goodness I haven't even read my blog from one story to another, I probably should, I often make myself laugh when I go and reread a post... and sometimes I cry- But that is life! :) Glad you are enjoying!!

      Delete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...