Monday, March 9, 2015

BRAVE.

Brave. Bravery, Bravely. Boldly. Go.

This year is a big year for the hubby and I. We're so far out of our comfort zone it is amazing and very scary all at the same time.

This year, I've got to be brave. Brave. I've got to be Brave with my art work. I've got to just do it, get it up, share it, show it.

I've got to go to a new place I've never been where they have snakes the size of tree trunks, spiders the size of whales and insects that eat you. Ok, maybe I am going a little overboard with my anxieties about weird and wonderful creatures... but I've got to be brave. It's an unknown world out there for us to see.

I've got to be brave when talking to people, brave when asking people for help. I need to be brave. It is not easy.

So today I'm encouraging myself and hopefully you today, to be brave. BRAVE!

What situation are you in today that required bravery? It could be moving, buying a new house, working on a new project, sharing your story, speaking up when no one else will, going out of your comfort zone to start something new... or taking on snakes the size of tree trunks... Whatever it is, I pray that you will go boldly into that new journey and be brave... because you can do it, no matter what it is, you can do it!

Share the love today + and be Brave!
M.

For more Grown Up Colouring Sheets Click Here :) 

LostBumblebee ©2015 BRAVE Grown Up Colouring Sheets Free -Donate to Download- printable :: Personal Use Only
8.5x11
LostBumblebee ©2015 BRAVE Grown Up Colouring Sheets Free -Donate to Download- printable :: Personal Use Only
8.5x11


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...