Monday, March 30, 2015

BE BRAVE...always.

Be Brave... always.

Sometime (most of the time) that is easier said than done. I think courage is a choice. You've just gotta do it. Sometimes it is really hard. (I mean really, really, really hard). I know for myself whenever I send work to a new client, I feel nauseous. I get nervous, I get a little panicky, it's hard. It's hard to send something off to someone that you've created -for the sole purpose of them to judge it. I guess I need to get thicker skin- but where do you buy that? Seriously, is there a pill you can take?

Usually it goes well, I get good reviews -so to speak, but still there is that little piece of me that panics, feels inadequate and pretty much just wants to hide. The blood drains from my face when the ding of my email goes off... But I do it anyway. Is it hard? YES. Do I have to overcome it every time I send work off to a client- yes. Is there a quick fix? No, I've been doing this for over 10 years and it hasn't gotten any easier yet... but I believe it will... so it will... and I'm anticipating that to happen tomorrow ;)

So in the spirit of bravery and courage and stepping out, here is a new Grown Up Colouring sheet for you :) It's a little different, it's a beautiful feather, I have mine all printed off, I haven't had a chance to colour it in yet... this one is hand drawn by me, for you. I hope you enjoy... and remember - Be Brave... always, even if you have to hide under the covers after, or your voice shakes, or you need to pee... just do it... you won't regret it...

Share the love,
M.

Please consider giving a donation to our Living Life On Purpose Journey- We are so encouraged by all of your support we really appreciate it! (D+M)


3 versions to choose from- 
Be Brave
Psalm 91:4
Psalm 91:4 complete verse

LostBumblebee ©2015 MBDN :: GROWN UP COLOURING SHEETS :: Free - donate to download - Printable :: Personal Use Only.
8.5x11


LostBumblebee ©2015 MBDN :: GROWN UP COLOURING SHEETS :: Free - donate to download - Printable :: Personal Use Only.
8.5x11
LostBumblebee ©2015 MBDN :: GROWN UP COLOURING SHEETS :: Free - donate to download - Printable :: Personal Use Only.
8.5x11

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...