Thursday, October 30, 2014

Live & Let Live...

In the same style and spirit of yesterdays post, here is another life lesson I've learned over the years. Probably because I want people to let me be me... but also because I have a tendency to *think* I know what you should be doing too!

Oy... seriously humbling when you put it out there for the world to read. *Sometimes* I think I know better than you, and how you should be living your life. But you want to know the silver lining to this beautiful Life Lesson? I don't, I don't know better than you do! I don't know all of the details of your life, I don't need to know all of the details of your life, it's your life. As a friend, a family member, a co-worker, a human... What I do need to know, is that you are ok. Period.

And in the spirit of honesty, I have learned many of my life lessons the hard way :)
Get authentic, be real with yourself- it is kinda freeing to not have to pretend you are perfect - trust me I know, I am the least perfect person out there, I make mistakes all the time, and you know what- I am ok with that...

Go be awesome today and- 
Share the love,
M.

By the way, this print along with yesterday's print: Be Brave- would be an awesome addition in a little persons room :) 



LostBumblebee ©2014 Live and Let Live - Free Printable - Personal Use Only
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 Live and Let Live - Free Printable - Personal Use Only
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Live and Let Live - Free Printable - Personal Use Only
8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...