Thursday, August 22, 2013

We eat Coffee.

Good Thursday Morning!

I'm working on some hand lettering- this is one of my hand lettered designs I want to share with you-  It's a very new skill, that I am thoroughly enjoying! It is a total stress reliever - BUT you can't drink too much coffee or you get a little shaky!

What are your favourite hobbies?

Leave me a message and in the mean time, I'll get back to my breakfast of coffee :)

Happy Thursday!
M.
If you need printing instructions, Click here  :)


4x6 
5x7
8x10



*Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use. They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...