Monday, August 12, 2013

Why?!

You may be asking why I do so many freebies. Well, for one thing, who doesn't like free stuff? On the other hand, I love to create beautiful things, and what good are they if I can't give them away. Beautiful stuff sitting on my computer doesn't do anyone any good.

Of course I plan to fill my Etsy page with prints that will be for sale, but until then, I think I am going to keep up with the freebies for awhile. It makes me happy, hopefully it makes you happy too.

Sharing the love, one freebie at a time!
M.


Found this, and thought it needed to be added :) Don't forget to share the love!
Source: http://goodypalmer.tumblr.com/post/16638109651/source

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...