Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Warning Dreams Loading

LostBumblebee ©2016-MDBN Facebook Cover Image 351x315, Personal use Only, Donate to Download, www.lostbumblebee.net Dreams Loading
LostBumblebee ©2016-MDBN
Facebook Cover Image 351x315 (72 dpi- not for print)
Personal use Only | Donate to Download
www.lostbumblebee.net


Do you ever get overwhelmed with a feeling that things are changing? That dreams are loading, that something is going to happen?

I do, and then I am in a waiting period to see what happens. Sometimes it comes fast, sometimes it comes slow... very slowly.

I'm in that Dream period right now, where my mind is racing a mile a minute, trying to figure it all out, and waiting patiently all at the same time. It's a real place. I live in this space a lot, and it can be unsettling, the only thing that I do I know, is- I don't have to know, I just have to trust. Knowing that keeps me sane in this time and space...

Do you ever feel that? How do you just wait, relax into the chaos, and let those dreams load?
Share the love,
M.



LostBumblebee ©2016-MDBN 8x10 Printable, Personal use Only, Donate to Download, www.lostbumblebee.net Dreams Loading, Home decor, Kids Room, Children's Print, Printables for kids, Queen of Free Printables
LostBumblebee ©2016-MDBN
8x10 Printable
 Personal use Only | Donate to Download
www.lostbumblebee.net 

LostBumblebee ©2016-MDBN 8x10 Printable, Personal use Only, Donate to Download, www.lostbumblebee.net Dreams Loading, Home decor, Kids Room, Children's Print, Printables for kids, Queen of Free Printables
LostBumblebee ©2016-MDBN
8x10 Printable
 Personal use Only | Donate to Download
www.lostbumblebee.net 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...