Saturday, September 3, 2016

Please Don't Feed The Fears.

How many times have you stopped yourself from doing something because of how you felt people would perceive it, or perceive you, or judge you?

I have, more times than I'd like to admit, and I still do. I catch myself saying, "oh Miss, you can't do that..."

Well you know what... there is a time and place for rethinking stuff... there is also a time and place to stop living in the fear that someone will judge you or your work, or your talent...

The world needs more of what you have to share.
I read this rule somewhere and I still believe it to be true... when you post your art, share your voice, use your talent... 33% will, 33% won't, and 33% won't even care.

33% of people will love it,  33% will hate it,  and 33% won't care that you shared it, or didn't share it. 

So you know what, with odds like that, just do it, stop feeding the fears of what you think others might say or do, and just go for it! It's time to follow your dream, share your passion, and reach your goals. You've got this... and so do I. I'm preaching to the choir here today people... preaching to the choir. (that would be me, I wrote this for me- because life gets rough and sometimes people are mean, and it's easier not to share what you have then to put it out there... so ya, this one is for me.)

Can you relate? What do you want to do but are too afraid to try?

Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Printable : PLEASE DON'T FEED THE FEARS or THE BEARS : Donate to download : Home Decor : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE FEARS or THE BEARS
Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net



LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Facebook Cover Image PLEASE DON'T FEED THE FEARS or THE BEARS  Donate to download PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Facebook Cover Image (72 dpi not for print ) PLEASE DON'T FEED THE FEARS or THE BEARS  Donate to download PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...