Friday, June 3, 2016

Every Morning.

Every day is a new day, every morning new mercies abound, every hour is a new opportunity to make a new decisions, another choice, a change... 

I remember when I was taking my education degree and my professor told me one day, "Melissa, when you feel like it's all going to pot... just stop, breathe and start again. Even if you have 30 little humans staring at you... stop, breathe, start again..."  I've taken this advice to heart, I often stop and restart my day, or a project, or a moment, or a conversation. The beauty of it is that usually I don't have 30 little humans staring at me, and all it takes is a deep breathe and the belief that this time it is going to be different... and when all else fails, I take a nap :) 

So what do you need to stop in your life today, what do you need to restart, or even start? Knowing that new mercies abound every morning, what risk are you willing to take? What dream are you willing to pursue?

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Bible Verse Printable, Lamentations 3:23 : New Mercies : Great is they Faithfulness : PERSONAL USE ONLY | www.lostbumblebee.net
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Bible Verse Printable : Lamentations 3:23 :
New Mercies : Great is they Faithfulness :
 PERSONAL USE ONLY | www.lostbumblebee.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...