Thursday, April 7, 2016

Update from the other side!

Good morning... well it's afternoon here and I am currently working away on my Etsy shop, sitting in the middle of my new living room, right smack in front of the tv, with animal planet playing 35 inches from my face... I know, glamorous right?

You'd think being on the other side of the world in a new country I'd be out exploring and doing all the stuff you've got to do in a country before you leave. I hear that, I get it... but I also know I am not on vacation... I'm still working... just from new digs.  

So far I'm loving it here, the people, the heat, the food... I may have had the best croissant of my life the other night. The owner of the bakery where I buy our bread, gave me one to try. And since that day I've tried very hard not to buy one every time I go in... so far I've been successful. Not sure if I have the will power when I head over today... it's one of those days and just so you know how I'm feeling, I've made this sweet little print... 

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Piggy Print, More Cake Please : Donate to download : Printable : Personal Use only : www.lostbumblebee.net
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Piggy Print
Personal Use only
www.lostbumblebee.net





LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Piggy Print, More Cake Please : Donate to download : Printable : Personal Use only : www.lostbumblebee.net
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN Piggy Print, More Cake Please : Donate to download : FB Cover Image : Personal Use only : www.lostbumblebee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...