Wednesday, February 17, 2016

LostBumblebee soon to be on the loose... again.

Ever have an opportunity that was so good you just couldn't miss it... and then once you said yes... well you were scared to death?

Ya, that. It's a big year here for me and the Mister... we are packing up and getting ready to head out on another huge adventure... one that will change our lives forever. For. Ever.  We are packing up for longer than we've ever packed up for, we are headed half way around the world, and we will be living life on purpose on the other side of globe. Living life on purpose, that is how we started living our lives two years ago... with a purpose- not letting life happen to us, but making our own lives.  On this new adventure, do I know what my purpose will be yet? Nope. I'm sure I'll find out when I get there. But do I have a purpose? Absolutely!

When you are challenged with big things, and you are scared to death, how do you deal with it? What do you do to calm yourself down... get yourself organized... and get on with it?

This is one of my favourite quotes;
Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway - John Wayne

What are you saddling up for this year? What do you need to be courageous about? What are you planning that is scaring you to death?

Share the love,
M.

For more version of this print go to:
http://lostbumblebee.blogspot.ca/2014/02/saddling-up-anyway.html


LostBumblebee, John Wayne, Courage, Donate to download, Printable, Personal Use Only
LostBumblebee ©2014 5x7 Personal Use Only

4 comments:

  1. We are literally preparing for the same thing! Moving from the states to Germany next month and we're in total panic mode about getting every thing accomplished in time for the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda crazy! But we can do it :) lol It's nice to know someone else is packing up and making a huge leap <3 I'll be sending you my good packing vibes!
      M.

      Delete
  2. I am looking at retirement. It's frightening for me. Will I be financially stable? Will I have the money to do the things I want to do? Will I lose my identity as so much of my time is spent at my job?

    I am sure I will be ok (said in my head) but I don't seem to translate that into my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a big step... I hear you about losing your identity... it's a scary thought... but I guess it's also a new chapter where you get to reinvent yourself :) I know all too well how it feels for my brain to feel one way and my heart o feel another... eventually they will get on the same page <3
      Here's to saddling up to new adventures <3
      M.

      Delete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...