Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Inspirational Digital Calendar :)

LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN LIVING LIFE ON PURPOSE  :FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Sample of our Living Life On Purpose 2016 Calendar Files.
Don't Miss out!
Happy Hump Day! It's Wednesday December 16th here in Quebec Canada, and we have no snow. I am not sure how I feel about that... no snow for Christmas? I'm not liking that idea. I know a lot of places don't have snow for the holidays, but Quebec - Canada, we have snow, and lots of it. This year... green.... grrrr....

I wanted to share with you all, these Beautiful Digital Calendar files that I've posted in my Etsy Shop.  

12 Digital Files to download and create your very own Living Life On Purpose Calendar. It's way easier than you think. Head on over and take a read as to why I'm offering Digital Downloads instead of a physical calendar you can order.  These 12 beautiful Photos were taken mostly by my very talented husband who developed a passion for photography while we were in Uganda, and a couple by me- but not too many! All Proceeds will be going directly to The Baby Home and the Orphanage that we got to work in while on our Living Life On Purpose 2015 Journey. We will be giving to help raise money for their Christmas Fund- Don't miss out on the opportunity to make ones of these little faces smile on Christmas Morning!

Go check it out and as a thank you for heading over to my Etsy Shop,  Scroll down for a beautiful Printable Sample just for you!

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN LIVING LIFE ON PURPOSE  : 8.5x11 Printable FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN LIVING LIFE ON PURPOSE
: 8.5x11 Printable 100% of Profits go directly to the Orphanage and the Baby Home we worked in to send Christmas to these beautiful faces!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...