Thursday, December 10, 2015

All is Calm...

... all is bright...  Ah those nice calm days before the storm of the Christmas holidays really starts brewing... I'm sitting here head whirling around trying to figure out if I've forgotten anything... it's only the 10th, so I have not yet taken on the "well if I have, it's too late now" attitude... there is still time...  But I don't want to get caught up in the crazy, I don't want to get all worried. My goal is to remain calm, remember the reason for the season, share love and laughter and not freak out- but, in the spirit of honesty, I may have already freaked out... more than once... but I digress...

Do you freak out during the holidays? Some people choose wine, I've been known to do that a time or two... some people hide, some people over spend ( I may have done that once or twice too), some people ... I don't know... fill in the blank, how do you deal with the holidays? How do you stay calm?

Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee @2015 MDBN : All is Calm all is bright : Chalkboard Print : Donate to download : PRINTABLE Personal Use Only
LostBumblebee @2015 MDBN : 4x6
LostBumblebee @2015 MDBN : All is Calm all is bright : Chalkboard Print : Donate to download : PRINTABLE Personal Use Only
LostBumblebee @2015 MDBN : 5x7
LostBumblebee @2015 MDBN : All is Calm all is bright : Chalkboard Print : Donate to download : PRINTABLE Personal Use Only
LostBumblebee @2015 MDBN : 8x10





No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...