Monday, April 20, 2015

Grown Up Colouring : Rhino

Good morning to you! How was your weekend? Mine was insane! I was selling my art and working at a conference for the past 10 days, I am ex-haus-ted (to say the least!).  I'm currently knee deep in coffee and work  -I'm not sure I'm going to make it! lol

I feel like my body is jet lagging and I haven't been on a plane.  I'm trying to finish up my list of things to do- that has been accumulating for the past few days - but I wanted to take a minute to remind you that you are amazing :) Created for a purpose and beautiful.

Happy Monday, take some time today to stop, realize, and accept that you were created with a destiny and purpose... and the fact that you are living on this earth, is evidence enough that You are amazing.

Be inspired. Share. and Love.
Share the love,
M.

Be sure to catch up with me on Facebook and Instagram to see my final piece.

LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Grown Up Colouring : Free - Donate to Download - Printable : PERSONAL USE ONLY.
8.5x11


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...