Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome to the GongShow. Make it Happen, Mama Said.

I love the saying "Make it Happen" - I am of the belief that you can change your world by doing something... anything, a teeny tiny step can be the beginning of a huge change... and then today started!

Here is a rundown of our morning:

a. Woke up this morning to Timothy the Dog crying (this makes me so nervous, a few days ago I was falling asleep and the last thing I said to my hubby was... I'm scared that something will happen to Timothy.) (Insert emoticon with HUGE eyes and gaping open mouth.)

b. Today was suppose to be my first day back to the gym... I've been off for 2 weeks due to an injury- I'm finally feeling 96% and I was all game to head back, because the sooner I start slowly working out, the sooner I get to be on the squash court. (I love squash!) But because Timothy was in pain, I decided to stay home with him... and that is ok with me, I love him.

c. The car wouldn't start, so no problem, it has a new battery, so we will just boost it from my little car, perfect. Not perfect. wouldn't start. Ok, no worries, Hubby decides to take my little car. Um, not today,  my little car now refused to start.

d. My Mom called. She is so full of wisdom and kindness and will never ever skimp on time and effort when a prayer for peace is needed... Thank God for praying moms.  At the end of our conversation she started singing this song to me, she said "Miss, sing this to yourself a few times today... cause tomorrow will be different".  Yup, she is the best.

So, today we have a choice, what kind of day are you having? are you having a MAKE IT HAPPEN kind of day? or are you having a MAMA SAID THERE'LL BE DAYS LIKE THIS day?

I'm kinda chuckling about today, it seems so off, yet it is all part of life- just a little tiny piece of it. Are things going wrong? Yup. Will I survive? Yup. Will tomorrow be different? Yup. Will this afternoon be different? Yup.

Am I going to make it happen? Yup. Did Mama tell me there'll be days like this? Yup.

Share the love,
M.



LostBumblebee ©2015 Make it Happen | Free Printable | Personal Use Only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 Make it Happen | Free Printable | Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 Make it Happen | Free Printable | Personal Use Only.
8x10

LostBumblebee ©2015 Mama Said | Free Printable | Personal Use Only.
4x6

LostBumblebee ©2015 Mama Said | Free Printable | Personal Use Only.
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2015 Mama Said | Free Printable | Personal Use Only.
8x10



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...