Sunday, September 28, 2014

International Coffee Day!

Oh yes, it really is a thing. Of course some people probably don't know about it, because they may not have as much coffee coursing through their veins as I do... but none the less it is to be celebrated!

I saw this quote and I thought, it is so true... I often call coffee my 'mojojuice'... I have my coffee I get inspiration- I create- you get free printables :) See how important coffee is to our symbiotic relationship? Now don't you want to celebrate with me?

The dates appear to differ in different countries, I am Canadian and at the moment I am in China, so I will be celebrating with my North American counterparts today! Wooohoooot bring on the caffeine :)

Here is a list thanks to wikipedia:
  • China- early April
  • Denmark- May 6
  • Brazil- May 24
  • Costa Rica- September 12
  • Ireland- September 19
  • Mongolia- September 20
  • Germany- September, first Saturay
  • Switzerland- September 28
  • SEPTEMBER 29th <- that's today :) 
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • England
    • Ethiopia
    • Hungary
    • Malaysia
    • New Zealand
    • Norway
    • Sweden
    • United States of America
  • Japan- October 1
  • Austria - October 1
  • Romania- October 1
  • Philippines- October 21
  • Taiwan- November 7
  • Nepal- November 17

If you are a coffee fan, have I got some fun stuff for you! Check out these great free printables :) Make someone's day and share your love of coffee with them! Click here >>  COFFEE << for the entire ensemble - Or take a peak at a few of my personal favourites: Coffee Talks, Procaffeinating, Nothing goes better with Coffee..., RISE and SHINE!, I put the PRO, in Procaffeinating, No Talkie before Coffee- and SO many more... 

Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2014 MDBN- Hand Lettered Coffee INBUED with Inspiration - FREE PRINTABLE- Personal Use only
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 MDBN- Hand Lettered Coffee INBUED with Inspiration - FREE PRINTABLE- Personal Use only
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 MDBN- Hand Lettered Coffee INBUED with Inspiration - FREE PRINTABLE- Personal Use only
8x10
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...