Saturday, April 26, 2014

Peace. Love. Coffee.

My posts have been rather sporadic lately- and I'm frustrated at myself for that. I returned from China all excited to get back into my routine and get a move on... and I sunk. Back to reality, back to reality, my reality... the reality that sometimes freaks me out when I think about it too much.  [about me]

So my remedy (thanks to a beautiful bag I got when I bought a new book this afternoon from Phoenix Books down on Bank street in Burlington VT.  I love you People of Burlington- I consider you my people! I feel so good there. )

The bag said:

Peace.
Love.
Books.

I said yes!

Peace.
Love.
Coffee.

I will allow myself to feel peace, I will give myself love, I will drink LOTS of coffee- because I love it.

This will be my solution :)

Sometimes life feels hard, sometimes our issues/situation/hurts feel really big, sometimes we need a new perspective... Oy. Sometimes it's not easy, but sometimes we've gotta try! Sometimes you've just gotta share-

Thanks for letting me share -  Thanks for being you, thanks for being here, and thanks for Sharing the Love.

Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee ©2014 Peace Love Coffee  #FreePrintable - personal use only
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 Peace Love Coffee  #FreePrintable - personal use only
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 Peace Love Coffee  #FreePrintable - personal use only
8x10




2 comments:

  1. Peace, Love and Coffee to you too! Don't beat yourself up too much.....it takes a lot to get back in the swing after a truly epic flight (way too many hours). You'll get it together soon :). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...