Monday, May 21, 2012

Long Weekend Babble...


Long weekend. What does that mean to you? Time off to play, hang out, read that book, mow the lawn, dig up the garden, beer? Yup, yup and yup, to all of the above...and more.

The more on my end includes work. I think I ought to change the name of what I do,  from work to creating, because I really don’t consider what I do work. I mean yes, it pays the bills, so technically it is work. But I love it so much I want to do it all the time. It is kind of ridiculous.  I’m not sure there is an off button for the creatives...
Have you found your off button? Because if you have, please, tell me where it’s located so that I too might be able to stay away from work (my addiction/passion). 

On that note, fellow Canucks, I sure hope you are having an amazing weekend! Light the fire, grab a beer- three cheers for Queen Victoria :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...