Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve 2018

Well it's Christmas Eve 2018...and I am not feeling christmassy at all... I keep telling myself, write your list, Missie, you know yourself write your list... and yet I am still sitting here not writing my list.

For those of you who follow along on this blog, you know that yearly I write a list of my expectations of Christmas. I do this because I am, like many of you, extremely nostalgic over the holidays, and when I feel it hasn't met my expectations, there is a big emotional let down, and I feel upset, frustrated, depressed, sorry for myself... and the list goes on.

So this is a reminder to myself, Missie, WRITE YOUR LIST... trust me, write your list... if you need a gentle reminder to write your list to safe guard your heart, then this note is for you too...
Write your list, trust me... write your list.

Share the love,
M.

And also because I love this print, it is available for sale up on my etsy shop, but today it's here... just for you :)

©LostBumblebee2017 | Free Printable | Christmas | Glory to God | Bible Verse | PERSONAL USE ONLY.
©LostBumblebee 2017 | Free printable | Personal Use Only.
Glory to God | Luke 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...