Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Saddle up!

Yup you may know that one of my favourite quotes if from John Wayne
"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"

It's so true... and a new favourite for me, is this...
"Life is an adventure so saddle up!"

It's true, and sometimes I forget that my hubby and I have a wonderfully adventurous life, or we have for the past couple of years- and now the adventure continues. Sounds so glamorous right? Oh yes, it would be if this was a vacation, it would be amazing. This place is amazing. But this isn't a vacation, I'm reminded of that every day... it's just doing what I do in a new and wonderful place- which makes it an adventure! There is a language barrier, a culture barrier, a food barrier... it's full of barriers... but it's also full of smiles, and children saying 'hello, what is your name?" it's pretty sweet. I feel very happy to on this adventure...

We recently got in touch with an orphanage here, to see if it would be possible for us to visit and hopefully volunteer, and do life with people who are changing the world. Fingers crossed I'm hoping that we'll be able to visit with them and get to know them. But in the mean time, I'll get back to this adventurous life, of doing graphics for a client, checking on my blog, checking my Facebook, heading over to Etsy to make sure my products are all lined up and looking good, then I'll probably have a peanut butter sandwich, bring the laundry in off the line, start supper and sweep the floor... it's not glamorous, but it's mine, my adventure!

Share the love, and Saddle up!
M.


LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Saddle Up : Printable, Home Decor, PERSONAL USE ONLY, Donate to download
LostBumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Saddle Up :
Personal Use Only
8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...