Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Mother's Day 2016!

Wait! Before your download, please Donate- 
We are supporting Edrisa a 3 year old little boy in Uganda that we got to meet when we were there in the fall. We are starting to get ready to prepare to go back- so make sure you donate before you download. Your donation is saving a life.  

There are very few people in the world that will ever compare to moms... My mom is my best friend, I talk to her almost every day, and sometimes twice a day. She's the one I call when I need to know;

Does this look infected?
How do I cook rice?
What can I use for a coffee filter?
Do I have to add milk?
How much chocolate is too much chocolate?
How many bananas can a person eat a day?
What goes good with olives, garlic, macaroni? no seriously, that's all I've got in the house.
Well how often should I grocery shop?

Yup my mom, and when things aren't going right, I call her, when I'm feeling emotional, I call mom, when I have to make a decision, I call mom, when I need extra support, I call mom... and Mom always say... Let's pray Miss... I want to pray with you... and that changes everything no matter what's going on, my mom knows just what's needed and when it's needed... and I thank God every day for my Mom.

She's a rock, She an inspiration, and I appreciate her so much. I'm so grateful for my mom, every day.

So these I created for you to share with you Mom... I pray that your mom is as much a corner stone and a strength in your life as my mom is in mine.

Share the love,
M.


(these are 5x7 300 dpi printables- make a card! Print it off and frame it- get creative!)

For more Mother's Day Prints, click here!



Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Mother's Day Printable : Donate to download : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN
 Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY 

Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Mother's Day Printable : Donate to download : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN
 Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY 

Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Mother's Day Printable : Donate to download : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN
 Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY 

Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Mother's Day Printable : Donate to download : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN
 Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY 

Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Mother's Day Printable : Donate to download : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN
 Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY 

Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN : Mother's Day Printable : Donate to download : PERSONAL USE ONLY : www.lostbumblebee.net
Lostbumblebee ©2016 MDBN
 Donate to download
PERSONAL USE ONLY 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...