Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dance Dance Dance.

Do I dance you ask?  Well... it all depends on what you call dancing,  where I am,  and what is playing on the jukebox. Ha, ok, in all seriousness if we are out at a wedding the hubby and I generally open up the dance floor and often close it. We love to dance, have fun and pretty much mimic every move from any movie we have ever seen and can remember. There are so many photos of me wide mouth, squinty eyes, laughing my butt off while I shake it on the dance floor.

But this little dance practice sheet, is for those who take dancing slightly more serious. I have a friend whose little girl is in a dance troop, (do we even call them that anymore?) and this is a challenge for her and her class to practice their dancing during the Christmas Holidays.

I wanted to share it with you, incase you have a little one who wants to be a dancer and needs a little encouragement to stay with it over the holidays.  This practice sheet has a place to put the month, the date and a sticker, or a time, or a big checkmark, or a description of what, and then an initial by mom or dad. I'm planning to add to the collection for music lessons, and a few more activities... Do you or your kids have an activity that you need a practice sheet for? I should probably do one for my exercises, hey, I'll stick work for stickers :) somedays!


Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2015 Dance Practice Sheet :: Donate to download :: Personal Use Only
LostBumblebee ©2015 8.5x11 Dance Practice Sheet
:: Donate to download :: Personal Use Only ::





No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...