Saturday, June 27, 2015

Life is.

What I've learned about life -is that you make it. You make it what you want it to be,  because if you don't, it will make you-  and I'm not really interested in merely being a product of life's circumstances.  Are you? I didn't think so...

So what are you doing about it? Me? I guess I'm rewriting what I thought life was all about. You know sometimes I feel like I have to do something in order to live, such as our Living Life On Purpose Journey 2015... but as big as that is, it's not my every day life. My everyday life is probably just like yours, it's all of the little things like grocery shopping, doing the running around, banking, paying the bills, working, etc. ... that's life. That's living. It seems so simple. I mean, it's the conversation you have with the bank teller, it's the smell of the fresh produce at your grocery store, it's the happy dance you do when your favourite coffee is on sale. That's life. That's living.

How you interpret those simple things, is how you define life. It can go two ways, you can hate the little things and try to get them out of the way as fast as possible, so you can start living. (Like wishing away the work week, so you can have a life on weekend).  Or you can embrace those things and live all week long. The simple acts that we all do are the acts that make up our lives... and they are good, they are precious, and they are real.

For me lately, life really is all about enjoying the simple things with the people I love. Spending time talking, walking, working, shopping, with family, my friends, and sometimes even alone (you know if you smile at someone, you are never really alone in the world. There is always a connection to be made with your fellow human).

So all of that to say, for me, Life is enjoying the simple things, together. That even includes going to the DMV (SAAQ in QC- which I had to do this week), Grocery shopping, a movie... My life is full, it's full of little things that fill my heart with great joy, because I choose to embrace the simple, and love the people I do the simple stuff with.

So instead of letting life make you, why not make your life? Make it full by changing your perspective on what it means to actually live.

Share the love, and the simple things...together.
M.

Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use. They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.blogspot.com

Thank you :)
M.

All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2015 Melissa Dawn Baker-Nguyen



LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Life is Enjoying the simple things together : Free Printable : Donate to download : Personal Use Only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Life is Enjoying the simple things together : Free Printable : Donate to download : Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Life is Enjoying the simple things together : Free Printable : Donate to download : Personal Use Only.
8x10

1 comment:

  1. Love this thought. Pretty much what I've been thinking about my summer--I'm teaching summer school and it hasn't been fun this year. I'm working on looking at the good in each day and NOT wishing my whole summer away by counting down the days to the end of summer school. Life is short--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...