Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I'm Possible.

Nothing is impossible- even the word itself says I'm Possible. This has been running through my head and heart for the last 5 days. Nothing, not one thing, no thing is impossible. That makes my heart sing! That means all things are possible. All things. Everything you can think of, all things you can imagine are possible. I love what Mark 9:23 (NIV- emphases added) says;
"What do you mean, 'If I can' ?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."

Anything is possible if you believe. That just gives me the kick in the butt I need today! (ALL THINGS MISS, all things! Everything- you know that $2000 goal you set to buy the orphanage a diesel generator and a pump- well it IS possible if you believe.)

(If you haven't read about our Africa Journey- you can find my video by clicking the Living Life on Purpose 2015 Button (on the right) Or you can read about our journey to Uganda here:  How it started, what it has become, and how honoured we are to share this journey with you.
1: It's Time for Africa
2: Live Your Life On Purpose
3: YOU are WONDERFUL

About 2 weeks ago, I really felt I needed to contact the orphanage that we will be going to volunteer in and ask them -what big ticket items they need. They need a new truck. That is a pretty big ticket item- but they also mentioned a diesel generator and a pump- which will cost about $2000- I said Yes, we can do that. I wonder if I had stopped and read this verse before I jumped on the generator + pump, if I would have had enough faith, enough courage to say yes for the truck?

We are starting with raising the $2000 for the pump.
Maybe just maybe if I keep believing by the time we get there we will have raised enough for the generator+pump as well as the truck! Hey, All things are possible. Jesus said it himself. Right?

Share the love, and + Don't Stop Believing- All things are possible. All. Things.
M.


If you are in the Montreal Area and would like to meet and greet Me + my hubby- We will be having a small fundraising get together. We would love to meet you! Live music, fun, friends (new friends) and more. Contact me and I'll send you the info!

Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use. They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.blogspot.com

Thank you :)
M.

All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2015 Melissa Dawn Baker-Nguyen
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN | NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE | FREE PRINTABLE | DONATE TO DOWNLOAD | Personal Use Only.
4x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN | NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE | FREE PRINTABLE | DONATE TO DOWNLOAD | Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN | NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE | FREE PRINTABLE | DONATE TO DOWNLOAD | Personal Use Only.
8x10


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...