Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fat Tuesday or Cat Tuesday?

Is today Fat Tuesday? or Cat Tuesday? the cat totally won.

I don't have a cat, but for those of you who do, I know you love them as much if not more than I love my Timothy the Dog. Also I believe If I were an animal, my preferred lifestyle is that of a cat, or a bear. Cats always find the sunniest spots for napping... and bears, well they eat all summer and sleep all winter... So Maybe I'm a CatBear.  :)

Anyway Happy Shrove Tuesday!
If you haven't seen my Lent Calendars, perfect to start tomorrow!
Check them out here >> LENT CALENDAR <<

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2015 DONATE 2 DOWNLOAD : Cat Tuesday Printable : Personal Use Only.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 DONATE 2 DOWNLOAD : Cat Tuesday Printable : Personal Use Only.
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 DONATE 2 DOWNLOAD : Cat Tuesday Printable : Personal Use Only.
8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...