Thursday, February 28, 2019

Motivation.

Is is almost over? winter... maybe, but February is... the sun is shining, and I am going to take my little mutt out for a nice long walk this afternoon. There is nothing like going shack-wacky because you work from home. I look around and there are a million and one things to do and my motivation to do them is zero!

Let's talk motivation for a moment... where does it come from? where do we get it? how do we get it? and can I get some please? I'm not sure you can summons up motivation, I kind of think it's something that hits, but also maybe motivation is birthed in momentum. Does slowly moving forward keep me moving forward? like a snowball effect... tiny little baby steps? Like the beautiful Tanzanian proverb...

"little by little, a little becomes a lot."

Is that how it goes? Is that what becomes motivation, momentum? I'm asking because I don't have the answer, if I had the answer I'd sure as heck share it. We all need it, we all want it, does anyone know where to get it? - asking for a friend. Ya right. I'm asking for me.

What I do know is that one small step forward, is one small step forward. If we take one small step every day we will actually get somewhere. So here is to one small step forward, and believing the Tanzanian proverb... little by little, (little steps, little bits of vegetables, little bits of writing, little bits of time carved out for self care, little bits of exercise, little bits of courage, tiny steps in the direction you want to go)(a little becomes a lot (even though our steps are small, we will reach our goal).

Share the love, little by little!
M.

More inspirational quotes:
Just Brew You :) 
Thursday!
Firework.

LostBumblebee MDBN©2019 Little by Little, Tanzanian Proverb, Free Printable, Home decor, Inspirational Quote, Free for personal use ONLY.
LostBumblebee MDBN©2019
Little by Little, Tanzanian Proverb
Free for personal use ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...