Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Relax- Don't Do it.

We've got 25 days until we leave (!) we are doing boring stuff like reading travel insurance policies, renewing the mortgage, paying bills, etc. trying to find and deal with everything we might need for those just incase moments. 
And doing a few fun things like visiting my dad, enjoying daddy-daughter time levelling a deck, having ice-cream - I'm allergic to milk, but somehow my dad seems to always be able to convince me,  ice-cream is always a good idea. It isn't. I ought to know better. But he's very convincing! 
We're trying to fit everything that needs to get done into a teeny tiny window of time... and I'm breathing... I'm relaxing, I'm freaking out, and I'm quoting : 

"How many of you can add even one day to your life by worrying?" (Luke 12:25)
along with: 
"do not be anxious [worried] about anything..." (Philippians 4:6)

I know we all have things happening that are bring anxiety, worry and frustration and great joy in our lives... and I know our upcoming Living Life On Purpose 2015 is all me, no one put this on our plates but me. So there is no one to blame, just me (oops) and I've often thought throughout this past year, Miss, what have you done?  (I'm sure the hubby has also thought this, more than once!) But that feeling so quickly passes when I just breathe ... "God, what I have done... I'm not prepared for this..." and I hear "you don't need to be prepared, I'll prepare you" and I'm flooded with peace... I really do feel that this journey is God led. It's only a reality because of that. 

What are you working on that is outside of your comfort zone ? And when you get frustrated, emotional, anxious, what do you do? Share with us, we are all looking for the secret recipe.

So Relax, don't do it- don't worry... just Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Relax: Worry adds nothing to life : Printable : Donate to download : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Relax: Worry adds nothing to life : Printable : Donate to download : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : Relax: Worry adds nothing to life : Printable : Donate to download : Personal Use Only.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN : 8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...