Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Put the Kettle On!

We've got 5 days- we are getting packed, running around to pick up odds and ends, we are organized, we are enjoying our friends and family and I am going crazy.

Duy is grand, not a worry in his head... me, a million things are flying about- I can't shut it off... but when someone says, let me put the kettle on, it's like the stress of the world slips away for a few moments, and I can be in the moment, sipping a cup of tea, holding a warm cup and talking to a friend...that distresses me completely...

I'm a coffee lover, I love my coffee, but lately it's been tea for me, I'm not sure why- but there is something about tea, it's part of home for me... my parents are tea drinkers, a 7 minute steep for the perfect cup of tea- "set the timer- dinner is ready when the tea is..." I can hear those words- my mom would be finishing up in the kitchen, we would be scurrying around to finish up what we were doing and head to the table...

I guess for me, hearing, 'put the kettle on', means we're about to sit down and talk, enjoy each other and enjoy a good cup of tea...

Share the love,
M.


LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN: Put the Kettle On : Tea : Donate to Download Printable : Personal use Only
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN: 4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN: Put the Kettle On : Tea : Donate to Download Printable : Personal use Only
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN: 5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN: Put the Kettle On : Tea : Donate to Download Printable : Personal use Only
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN: 8x10

2 comments:

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...