Thursday, March 26, 2015

Shhh... I'm Introverting.

I'm Home! Back to business in my own way. I had an awesome time on the other side of my beautiful Country. I never quite understood the weather difference between one side of Canada and the other, it is so different. I loved the green, the lushness, the tepid temperature... and I even enjoyed the rain. It was beautiful. No wonder they call it Beautiful British Columbia.

Now I'm home and getting back into the swing of things, back to my favourite chair, back to my office, back to my list of things to do, and back to introverting. I got to spend an entire week working with a friend on a really big project, and life, and living, etc. It was awesome, and today back in my own little world... I hibernate.

It's going to be awesome.
Share the love,
M.

If you haven't seen my video on our Living Life On Purpose 2015 Africa Journey- Please check it out here.  We are in the throws of fundraising- and I'd love for you to be part of that. If you like our story, and like my blog, please share it with your friends!
Thanks~
Missie.
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: Shhhh... I'm Introverting :: Free - Donate to Download - Printable :: Personal Use Only. Coffee, Home Decor, LostBumblebee
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: Shhhh... I'm Introverting :: Free - Donate to Download - Printable :: Personal Use Only. Coffee, Home Decor, Printable, LostBumblebee
5x7
LostBumblebee ©2015 MDBN :: Shhhh... I'm Introverting :: Free - Donate to Download - Printable :: Personal Use Only. Coffee, Home decor, Printable, LostBumblebee
8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...