Saturday, October 4, 2014

Frankly Darling...

I don't give a hoot.
Whoo me?
Nope I never feel like this.
Ever. I always care.

Ok, I'm lying- sometimes I just don't give a hoot. I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately... I often worry about things that aren't any of my business, my concern, or anything I need to even be thinking of.  Do you find yourself tangled up in this web of 'false responsibility' because it makes you feel valuable or worthy?

I've taken to reminding myself often "not my circus, not my monkeys" sometimes I have to say "not my circus, yes my monkeys" and still have to let it play out as it will.

I can't control everything, cause If I could, let me tell you... lol no, seriously- sometimes we just have to stop, let it go, and not give a hoot how it turns out for our own sanity! Sometimes we women tend to try to fix everything, for our spouses, our children, our friend's children, our parents - and the list goes on! But you know what... you don't have to fix the neighbourhood... you just have to live in it :)

I mean of course apathy sucks! That we take no part in- for causes that we need to stand for, we stand! For changes that we can make, we make! To fight the good fight, we fight! - I'm not talking about this sort of thing, I'm talking about the little stuff that we burden ourselves with, the stuff that tires us out so that when we do need to fight, apathy is just an easier choice.

What are you concerned about today that you need to let go of? What responsibilities are you carrying that really aren't yours to carry, but because you are such a good person, you took it over?
What do you need to say "Frankly darling, I don't give a hoot" about today?

Let it go... breathe... the world didn't fall apart- nope it's not easy, it sucks to not be in control all the time, but on the other hand, the freedom that it brings is marvellous!

Let it go + Share the love,
M.

LostBumblebee ©2014 MDBN Frankly Darling I don't give a hoot Free Printable Personal Use ONLY.
4x6
LostBumblebee ©2014 MDBN Frankly Darling I don't give a hoot Free Printable Personal Use ONLY.
5x7

LostBumblebee ©2014 MDBN Frankly Darling I don't give a hoot Free Printable Personal Use ONLY.
8x10



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...