Friday, February 8, 2013

Circles of Grace.

UPDATE: For all of you who gave, thank you so much! We can accomplish so much just by giving a little and sharing the love. WE (you & I) raised our portion to build a well in Burundi! Thank you thank you thank you! <3


Today I had the opportunity to read an amazing article about life in Bubanza. 

From: http://shelovesmagazine.com
It definitely made an impact on my heart and I have decided that I want to start a Circle of Grace!

What's that, you ask??

It's simple...I'm looking for 9 friends to join me in helping to build a well in the town of Bubanza. For $10 each, we can join together with other "Circles of Grace" to provide a fresh water well for a community in Burundi.

Check out the full article here: Circles of Grace

By just 9 of us making a small donation of $10- we can help change the world.

Wanna be in my circle? Want to change the world? Let's do this!

Donation are made right on the article page, as you read down you will see a button click it and donate via Paypal. Uber simple!

Leave a comment below if you have decided to join or start your own Circle of Grace!

Share the Love,
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...