PAGES

▼

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Silhouettes

Happy Tuesday!
Today is my first day off of from teaching in what feels like forever. It is nice when my contracts end and I have time to work on creative stuff and get my mind all prepped for Christmas!

I am also housebound, thanks to two flat tires and my car being in the shop :) - oh darn, house bound (no gallivanting, no shopping, no coffee with friends- all of which I love, all postponed 'til friday-shucks! which means 8 hours home alone with Timothy the Dog, my laptop and my creative mind- oy! I'm sooooooo excited!)

Anyhow, I wanted to share these super cute little Canadiana Silhouettes for cutting out :) black and white (can be printed on any paper and the stitching will be the colour of the paper you choose- or Canadiana plaid :)

Enjoy and...
Share the love!
M.


LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
4x6
LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
5x7

LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
8x10





LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
4x6
LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
5x7

LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
8x10

LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
4x6

LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
5x7

LostBumblebee 2013- Canadiana Christmas- Merry Christmoose- Free Printable
8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment